My Goal For This WebsiteSimply put - educate writers about the Math relating to film and other media production. The Media Landscape is rapidly changing - creating both Crisis and Opportunity. The Writer who understand the Movie Math - and where the money is spent - is going to have an advantage for pushing his script through to the Powers That Be to get it made.
- Tribeca: Autism Rom-Com 'Keep the Change' Among Jury Award Winners
- Oscars: Early Contender 'Get Out' Gets Into (Garden) Party Mode
- Cross Creek Tackling 'The Spy's Son' (Exclusive)
- 'Fury Road': The Challenge Facing 2 'Mad Max' Sequels
- Cory Michael Smith, Michael Chiklis, Jamie Chung to Star in AIDS Drama '1985'
- Tribeca: 'The Circle' Team on Bill Paxton, Real-Life Inspirations for Tech Thriller
- Do the Guardians of the Galaxy Need to Fight the Avengers?
- Focus Features Hires Weinstein Co. Publicity Veteran Brad Thompson (Exclusive)
- Marvel Wants Sylvester Stallone for Movies Beyond 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2'
- Weinstein Co. Cuts '3 Generations' to Get PG-13 Rating
- NBCUniversal Marketing Machine Starts Its Engine for 2018 Olympics
- Film Review: Doug Liman’s ‘The Wall’
- Filming Begins in Southern California on ‘Nuns-With-Guns’ Documentary
- Fyre Festival Postponed as Chaos Erupts at Ja Rule’s Luxury Weekend Concert in the Bahamas
- Tribeca Review: Puff Daddy’s ‘Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop’
- Lionsgate Teaming With Fandom to Reach Movie Fan Communities
- Time Inc. Calls Off Sale Talks, Vows to Execute on Strategic Plan
- Jack Antonoff Is Working With Pink, and Other Revelations From Bleachers’ L.A. ‘Underplay’
- Netflix to Unleash Second German Original Production ‘Dogs of Berlin’
- Udine Focus Asia: Aurora Media Boards Southeast Asian Genre Projects (EXCLUSIVE)
Tagsadobe adobe after effects Adobe After Effects (Software) after effects cinema cinematography compositing composition directing director effects film Film (Media Genre) filmmaking film riot film riot extras films film theorists film theory Film Theory (Field Of Study) frame by frame hollywood how to independent Interview Martin Scorsese matpat matthew patrick matthewpatrick13 michael stark movie Movies screenplay screenwriting Spielberg streaming strike suspense triune films tutorial vfx video videocopilot visual effects writing